hope; aspire; desires; dreams;

Monday, September 19

hmph

okay im pretty irritated.
wad an idiot.


arghs.

k one thing i realised, ppl always suddenly delete their blogs
then when one day i visit their blog den nth's left.
ahah. shrugs.

after 2 yrs of studying. not much motivation left to chiong.
hmpphs.really tiring lars.
havent had a gd sleep since years ago. =(
give my peeeeuny brain a little rest lahh.

everytime i tell myself.
okay today im going to study for 3 straight hours.
then i see my radio and turn it on.
the end. i dun switch it off.
no more studying . yayys. =/

think it was last wk or sth.
some ppl came to view my house HAHA.
think my parents thinking of selling alrdy .
YAY new house. hahah.
which means new bed! =DD

dat day the ppl came i went to clear my room NEAT and NICEE
spick and span!
hahah SO NEAT. i cldnt even believe it ((:
even my parents noticed the greatttt difference laa.
keke. i should have taken a photo of the BEFORE and the AFTER.
but i wuldnt wanna put up the before actually.
haha! C=

so proud of myself! :D

u can send me an sms or postcard, letters or sth lyk dat to congratulate me.
ps.u can always ask me for my address. lol
i haven cleaned my room in ages la u have to understand! x)

but but! look at my room now.
all messed up again! hurhur.
my room's neatness can never last for more than 3days.
hahah. blahhs.

oh yes. dere's another reason to congratulate me.
i studied history in ONE AND A HALF HOURS.
best record ever.
i woke up at 5am in the morning to read history.
should be able to pass at least ;D

hahah i went to a recording yesterday!

JUNYANG!!!

hahha. he looks great la can x)
first time saw him so close.lol
and i realised that jason hsu is VERY humourous.
very very cute guy. haha :D

oh yea!
dat day i went for dental appointment
then i met TWO.
TWO madwomen.

probably due to the stormy weather or wad?

was at somerset mrt station and there was this indian woman
kept shouting out loud. wad "bastard" and all sorts of flowery lagnuage came out from her mouth. she was saying what ..get the police come and arrest u.. and u better watch out.

imagine. to the WHOLE mrt station.
yes.
that loud.

the second was at pasir ris interchange.
also an indian woman. =/
it was raining REALLY heavilyy.
thunder lightning and all that.

she was lyk talking to air. she was looking at the space somewhere beside me.
den she looked as if she was trying to persuade sumone not to do sth , or warn them of sth.
so spooky. =x



oooh.
bought ke you lun cd today.
with zhang tingting! hahahs.
wanted to go home tgt. den she went home aft waiting so long fer me.
den later i met up with her to get the cd again.

ke you lun is good (:

jay helped him with his songs okay!!

whee-

hahah. tingting says shes crazy over small eyed guys.
so i said , wad about jay? LOL
den she was lyk yucks.

hellooo jay's cute. HAHA. woops.


and by the way. i must pray hard dat i dunt get combined science!

argh in DUN wan combined science!! help me with my chem pls. ARGH.
so worrying. bio is not as bad as chem lors. totally cant stand it lahhs.
guess wads my chemistry result for term 3?
im not posting it here. throw my face away only. =/

*sigh

yeah today was quite a great day. very very funny day.
:D

especially with jingwei..
and jj with his pervertness.
and his - wads ur problem!- ness LOL.
jkjk x)


jingwei was spastic laa..
wo shi kia kiaa! kia kia shi wo!
LOL. from yu le bai fen bai.
hahah. just saw that part on tv (:

xiao zhu
luo zhi xiang rocks the world off man C:

I NEED TO STUDY. yes yes. off i go.

hohohoo.

give me motivation!! =




+ the three idiotic health freaks running down ahs hill. LOL.


((:

you are beautiful. no matter what they say.
no words are gonna bring me down today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home