hope; aspire; desires; dreams;

Sunday, August 21

let's hate this horrible world.

swallow me then spit me out
for hating you, i blame myself

seeing you it kills me now

no, i don't cry on the outside anymore...



hah. i want to sleep!
i havent had my usual 10 hrs wknd slp for yearrs man.
last time still can get 12 hrs slp. now?
at most 7 or 8hrs. yuck. =/

hmmph. ytd wasnt dat nice la.
dunno y started feeling a bit wierd again.
but blah.

i FINALLY. i repeat. FINALLY FINALLY.
bought kelly clarkson's album!
okae i know its veryyyy lag.
but hahars. its still nice.
behing these hazel eyes. breakaway.
since u've been gone. gone. because of you.
tho her lyrics all about the same kind of thing one.
but all quite nice. xD
hahahs.

planning to buy pan wei bo's cd.. gao shou is so so so nice la.
got a small part in my com n once i start listening i keep repeating n repeating.
nice! x) n his dancing rocks.

hahahs. after pan wei bo.. should be time for jay's album to come out already!
wheeee.
OH. still have dat initial d DVD dat i wanna buy!
think its out already but havent seen it. hmphs.

hahah. i think im using up alort of my savings to buy all these laaa.
if onli i had a 2nd birthday so i can get everyone to buy evrything for me. lol.
*smacks forehead.
im dreaming again. hurs.



Seems like just yesterday
You were a part of me
I used to stand so tall
I used to be so strong
Your arms around me tight
Everything, it felt so right
Unbreakable, like nothin' could go wrong

Now I can't breathe
No, I can't sleep
I'm barely hanging on

Here I am, once again
I'm torn into pieces
Can't deny it, can't pretend
Just thought you were the one
Broken up, deep inside
But you won't get to see the tears I cry
Behind these hazel eyes


*sometimes i just cant calculate the difference between you - me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home