hope; aspire; desires; dreams;

Tuesday, February 15

RARH.

argHHHH!!

todae totally sux!!

2nd period PE. i sprained my ankle.. argh!! first time in my life laa..
wad a stupid -post-valentine-blues- crap! ARGH.
i dun wan to limp la can.so AA lor! arGhhhH!!
not sure if going sch tml..*sobs. im so saD. i cant walk properly.
my left leg is as good as paralysed. RARH. stupid total defence day.
i cant even defend my ankle from being hurt.my poor ankle. hmphXxx!
at first everyone wan to run basketball court den mr chua insist can laa
now i sprain my ankle la. arGh!! i wana pok la. cant even run at all. move my foot a little bit i wan to die lers..

)(@!&%*(!*%^(#T(B _#(* B(*@#YT !(V(@ YT(*@! V(*%BY@!(C%B^!_#*%^B*!#B^5v-91265bv_%^B(@B^% @(%^B(_*B^#(_%B@!#_^B%_(!@B^(%_^B@!(%^B(_!@^B%_(@^!B_%(^B@!(B%^V_(*!^#B%(


ARGH!

in a bad mood now RARhhhhhhhhhhhh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home