hope; aspire; desires; dreams;

Tuesday, February 8

"When it's through, it's true... fate will twist the both of you.
So come on baby, come on over, let me be the one to show you...
I'm the one who wants to be with you... deep inside I hope you feel it too...
waited on a line of greens and blues, just to be the next to be with you."
Someday...You'll forget about me...
My name... my voice...my looks...Who I am... and who I am to you...But to meet you once again will already be a blessing, and I thank God for that. I will never let you part, for you're always in my heart...
Im still missing you like the storm misses the rain, like a warm summers day, I'll be missing you always... I'm still breathing you like you're here in my arms, like you're not even gone... Will I feel like this always? Cause Im still missing you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home