hope; aspire; desires; dreams;

Sunday, January 23

blehh

I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly I'll do what it takes til' I touch the sky I'll make a wish Take a chance Make a change And breakaway Out of the darkness and into the sun But I won't forget all the ones that I loved I'll take a risk Take a chance Make a change And breakaway

``why izzit ppl dun realise how u may be hurt
why izzit sum ppl dun tink for others feelings? ``
``why izzit dat ppl had stabbed u in the heart
but can onli utter *sorry* and nothing else?``
``why izzit ppl hav to suffer pain some time
in their life and cant hav everlasting happiness?``
``why izzit ppl were unaware of the consequences
and the pain the tears the scars the loneliness``
``would hit sumone altogether at a point
reaching a point of wanting to break down``
``to end it all to give up on everything
and never to believe in dreams and fairytales no more``

``all the tears all the pain
i wonder.i realli do.if i it is all worth it``
``we shouldn't cry over spilt milk
but its lost. its gone. messed up.``
``its raining outside
lyk wad im feeling inside``


___wo de tong shi ni gei de cheng nuo``
``wo jian chi wao zou shi wo gei de jie kou___
___qu nian de dong tian wo men xiao de hen tian``
``___mei you jie guo  wo bu neng gou jie shou___

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home