hope; aspire; desires; dreams;

Thursday, January 6

hm

hmmm wad a boring day lor..
@school jus study ba le...
den after dat go do sum stuff wif the com...
yawns..now tinking back..
feel dat i should hav neva agreed..
it jus messed up my life lor
now im still regretting...
im so tired tinking about it lor..
but until now still cant forget..
cant lor..everytime i tink about it..
den i will keep asking myself..
why?why do dat to me lor...
haix..but never mind.
i from last yr decided not to hate anyone le
so i dunt..i jus look down on a few ppl ba..
hmm maybe not so serious la..
but..jus feel dat dey dun realli understand
the true meaning of some things..
dats my view la..o well..
all i can say is..too bad...?
from now i wun trust so easily again..no..
not now..not ever...
i wun accept disappointment the second time..
yes dats wad i want
dun be sacarstic.dun irritate me.
dun put ur happiness dat u succeeded
on my sadness.
i would jus appreciate it.if U jus go away.
and i believe one day i will jus suan le...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home