hope; aspire; desires; dreams;

Saturday, July 9

burp.hah

BOO!
my heaviest lunch dis week is todays i tink
macdonalds lar. i dunno how i managed to finish the meal.
haha maybe bored den i jus eat.
ermms haha growing fat le lor .sad life.
muahah.
stupid msn carnt work. bleghs

You cannot use Msn messenger because your contact list is not available.

yawwnns-

ytd was tiring larr.
veryy tiring.
founders day rehearsal twice
had to run here n dere n everywhr. blahh
wad walking at de linkway..
den all the uniform grps dere standing..

onli me n cheryl dere walking past den lyk so paiseh can.
its lyk i keep asking her to walk faster but she so relaxx
say rehearsal start late la..walk slower lar..
den i was lyk omygoodness -_-"
hahah. so spastic lorhs

i dun lyk black anymore lar.
try wearing all black on stage.
wif the lights shining lor.plus the clothes material.
is dat kind.
erm..u noe dat not-so-comfortable kind
den now my skin lyk itching lorr.

ytd nite slept for bout 11+ hours.

shuang

haha.for the past wk hav been lacking sleep alort
blame it on me for not doing my hw during e hols.
crap .haha.
after the exams i will always be so determined.
tell myself. okae. dis time i will complete my hw during e hols.
but leh. wen holidays come. den. er. tml den do larr.
-_-"
-wad rubbish

im still sleepy. ><

dun wana blog anymore lar
tink my posts r crap every time.
haha.

yawn.

i wanna change blog template
sumone find me a nice nice jay template please?
hehes. im fussy. yea ^^

homework time againn. tata.

-feels as tho im still dreaming.
those symptoms of youu*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home