hope; aspire; desires; dreams;

Wednesday, June 15

ahas

initial d!!! its comingggggggg

so exciting! ahaha. x)

ohyaas 23rd june. go watch it man
the trailer so damn cool
rocks laaa. ^^
hehhs okae n most impt.dere's JAY. n edison too!
wahahas.jay IS shuai okae.
not onli edison shuai la can lol
lol okae fine i sound spastic.

hmmphs.i wan to watch madagascar tooooo.
feel so lag larrr. already 2 weeks. going to 3 weeks after the show has been shown and i still havent watched it yettttttt!! arhhhs.
but i WILL watch it. yea!

oh ya ytd i went out to eat dinner. den went to dis bakery shop to buy bread la.
den got dis little boy sho cute laa!
he was choosing stuff to buy lor..
den everything was chocolate chocolate chocolate.
so cute k

he cum into the shop. den he say. erm. u noe those chocolate thingys outside?
give me two give me two of those.
n den he started pointing to the cakes inside the...erm. refrigerator thingy?
den he said i wan one chocolate tart. one chocolate cake. one chocolate......etc.etc.etc.
haha! so funni k. everyy single cake he chose has chocolate in it.
anyone also can tell dat he lurve chocolates laa.
den sumore he use dat kind of da shao ye tone.
haha. funnie guy.

ya n this morning was supposed to go for maths tuition. at 9am
so i set alarm clock at 8. den at 8 i switched off the alarm
and guess wad
i woke up at 9.30!
- -" den i waas lyk. omigawsh!!late late late!!
den i was wondering how cum my bro n my mother also overslept.
den when i woke up nobody was at home
made me even more anxious lor
den i rush back to my room
n found out dat my mother pasted a paper on my room door
"tution cancelled"
so i was lyk >.<,; *phew. lols. yaa okae. today is a free day. woohooos. xP dun feel lyk staying at home doing hw laa. boring lor.sumore now raining. makes it feel even more boring haha. blahhs. initial d is coming! YAYS! :D haha. oops? lalala. i try to smile my tears away i try to keep my cool oh but one more door gets in my way i feel like such a fool/ trampled and bitter my heart just wants to bleed and stop believing in me noise keeps chasing me no matter where i go ____________________________ Free Image Hosting at <a href=www.ImageShack.us" />

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home