hope; aspire; desires; dreams;

Friday, May 27

post exam stress?

haiiyo.
after exams i feel more stressed den during exams laa
lyk got shooo mani things to do..
for example. my tuition hw dat i havent done.
hmmph! x

im lyk so gonna die todae and tml doing those eleven qns
with about two or three sub qns each
dat means its about 22 or 33 qns
hmmmmm.
lalala

i dun think i'll lyk this tues.
tho i used to sort of lovee tuesdays laa.
hmmmph.now, ermm.
wad shuld i dooooo??
hai sum one tell me lehhs
decide for me?
carnnt sort out my thots leh.
how??

haiyoos.
anw ytd was dat lame CMF challenge which i din tink anyone completed.
collecting $30 for flag day seemed..quite easy..
but not wif TWO other organization/school competing wif u. lol
erm not actualli compete.
but ppl will AP u lor
most treat u lyk ghostts.

n dere was this..er..cleaner i tink..she was asking us how cum we hav to do flag day on a thursday and not a saturday..lol??

hello. its not even 7th month!
blahh

u dun wan to donate? fine.
jus shake ur head la!
not lyk u shake ur head den will drop off ur neck rite
arghhh
seeing the ugliest part of "reality" lOL
sad case laa!
dey jus walk past u lyk ure dis idiot saying
"hello good morning!! pls....."
dey dun even wan to make eye contact wif u
wowww.

ugh. disgusting creatures.
hope one of those DIGUSTING PPL i approached is reading this.
hurhurhurss. acting ignorant is. NOT. cool.
oh well.

todaae was okae.
actualli.not so okae.haha
had classroom cleaningg.
let alort of dirt into my fingernails and it couldn't come out.
woww. all cos of the whiteboard dat wooden part.
even last yr i cleaned dat part also lyk dat.
but this yr fingernails look worse.
wahhas.sad lifee.

oh ya n i had to clean the windows twice wif a dry cloth
cos at first me n some others wiped le.
den sek hui din noe la so she went to wipe again wif wet cloth.
den wen i told her she almost wanted to strangle me lOL.
hey. but im worse lor. im lyk so short.
den the last two or three window panes cannot reach!
hahahaa. xP sadderr life

after dat had co meeting
for sports dayy!
hahah my part was for dance.
yarhh so spent about 4hrs making the first four parts
and its not even the chorus yet!
hmmph lol.
but actualli not so bad le.
none of us dere had much experience laa. hehhs

using avril's song.
i sort of hate avril for making the song so fast.
den hav to listen SO carefully laa!
den slowly slowly make up e steps.wahahas
quite fun larrs u noee.haha keep making up spastic steps
den laugh at e spasticism.
LOL. (=O

i actualli thot dat ayumi's songs better to dance lehs
but actualli now think dat avril's song also quite gd larh
cos at least e lyrics can help u to rmbr e steps.LOL
yays. hehe we wipe tables too. hahahhs

hope dat we can practice e dance till almost perfection ba?
dats myy..er. aim..?yeahh w0ot ~
lols

ohoh. i jus remembered. happie birthdaee tingtingg!!((:
wahhhs. im nice. lols her pressy was an umbrella.
but its NICE k. wahah and it costs. $ xx
see? double digit k.lol.not so cheap k. ;)

okae lazy to type anymore.
sec3 comm rockss!! xPp

______________________________________
`mariah careyy
we belong togetherr ;;

I didn't mean it When I said
I didn't love you so
I should have held on tight
I never should've let you go
I didn't know nothing I was stupid
I was foolish I was lying to myself
I could not fathom that I would ever
Be without your love Never imagined I'd be
Sitting here beside myself
'Cause I didn't know you'
Cause I didn't know me
But I thought I knew everything

I never felt The feeling that I'm feeling
Now that I don't Hear your voice
Or have your touch and kiss your lips
'Cause I don't have a choice
Oh, what I wouldn't give
To have you lying by my side
Right here, 'cause baby

[Chorus:]
When you left I lost a part of me
It's still so hard to believe
Come back baby please
We belong together
Who else am I gonna lean on
When times get rough
Who's gonna talk to me on the phone
Till the sun comes up
Who's gonna take your place
There ain't nobody better
We belong together

I can't sleep at night
When you are on my mind
Bobby Womack's on the radio
Singing to me'If you think you're lonely now'
Wait a minute This is too deep, too deep
I gotta change the station So I turn the dial
Trying to catch a break

And then I hear Babyface
I only think of you And it's breaking my heart
I'm trying to keep it together
But I'm falling apart
I'm feeling all out of my element
I'm throwing things Crying
Trying to figure out
Where the hell I went wrong
The pain reflected in this song
Ain't even half of what I'm feeling inside
I need you Need you back in my life baby
_____________________________

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home