hope; aspire; desires; dreams;

Friday, May 20

xD

wahaha.
todae got back results.
so rocked.

hmmphh.
a maths n chem rocked most.
at least not f9. but .o well.
hmm. close? hahah.
ss was so. hmmm. lucky.
just passed.
chinese was better than i expected.
but. a maths. arhhhh.
wanted to pass at least laa.
but still fail. cool la.

haiyos
today in class got ppl cry.
but not or long lah. luckily (:

oh ya


i cut my hair!!




its lyk finalli.
hav been wanting to cut since long long agoo.
finalli cut.
at jean yip! haha.
tink dat wld be the onli time i will go dere.
lol. u noe wad.

dey serve a cup of drink for u!
den i was omg! so cute the cup .
hahahaa lyk so sweet la.
i mean. suddenly felt so..hmm.
tai tai?
hahah
crapp.

luckily wasnt dat expensive. yayy
den i washed my hair too
den the guy fingernail so long!
so ticklish laa xS
n got some water in my ear.
den he use towel n wipe
woops.

den i laughed out ok.haha!gosh.
so embarrassing laa.
haiyos!

lol.*knocks my own head*

hahah.okae.spasticc.

dunno if hair cut good or bad lei.
went wif yi jie she say quite ok la
den cum home my bro lyk saw me
den he was walking by. den he see my hair
den he turn back n look wif a o.O look.

alamakk.haha..but my mother say not bad.
haha.feel a bit consoled le.hees.

tues den go school. ahh.so scary lol.
and dat means more papers to check.
whowww. hmphh.

lala. going off le BYE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home