hope; aspire; desires; dreams;

Saturday, April 23

^v

hmphhx..
boredd.

yawns
finalli i hav enough sleep
about 9+ hours todae?

slept at 12 last nite..
den slept slept and slept.
but dunno y in the morning keep waking up
so now i still so tired.sighs

yah and ytd jus went to see another sinseh
so da pai k
i from about 7 wait until 9 plus to see him lor
gosh.
sumore i went from school
den my mother sort of got lost dere
den turned one biggggggggggg round
until one hour later then reached dere.

so at first cld reach dere at 6.15
but got lost, so reached at about 7
rawks rite?

bahhh.den went to eat dinner
den until my turn got this small boy in the another room
screaming his head off...as if he was lyk dying or wad...
-_-"
made me shoo scared can.
mannnn. den this "nurse" came den told me not to be frightened by the little boy cos its not dat painful
yea riteeee.
he was screaming veryy LOUDLY
freakkedd me out k
bleh

until the sinseh cum to my room
den SO PAINFULLLLLL
my gawd lar. he was lyk pressing the most painful part k
den is press for 5mins lidat. den rub rub lidat.
omg laaaaaaa.
freak lor.cannot make it laaa.i cry lor
hahah.
i told u it was painful..?
hmphhh!

sumore from monday i already started to cough lyk siao le.
and my blood also decreased alort
cos the mosquitoes stole alort from me
im so luckyy.
im the chosen one by the mozzieees
dey luv to bite my legs la ok.
i count also got 10 on my right leg
yayy
4 on the other.
double yayyyyy!!


doh.


blehhs



xue di li de xing xing___=`*










zhen zheng de ai qing
cai rang ren xin sui


yong you ni wo de shi jie cai neng
wan mei



















I cannot sleep,
I cannot dream tonight
I need somebody
and always
This sick strange darkness
Comes creeping on
so haunting every time

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home