hope; aspire; desires; dreams;

Saturday, April 2

whee

heyyys

wad a bad gurl jiayu is
she refuses to write me and testyyyyy!

arghh

since she's such a bad gurl im gonna spread it on my blog to tell other ppl how bad she is!

hmmphx

haas. kidding .
how can i be so bad to my mei?

ermmx.
haiyos.but i still expect a testy from u jiayu.
u dun tink u lazy lazy den dun write for me!
hahas.

laa.
o yes
i wanted to blog about my sin seh trip ytd.
hahas.
went to dis doctor in pasir ris la
den went to see for my stupid ankle dat hasnt recovered.
yea hahas.

den dis sinseh is lyk..he sprayed sum thingy on my ankle.
den put dis thingy above my leg..
den at first i tot it was a fan ok..
as in..fan to cool u down?
but its actualli a fan dat blows out hot air?
so interesting ritex!!

whoa den the sin seh dunno pro or wad
one big room can see 6 patients at the same time
cos each patient needs quite sum time
den the other patients wr doing accupuncture
gosh.
i saw him poke the needles into their head
so grosss
yuck yuck.

okok back to the heating fan
hahas.
i lie down for about..5 to 10 minutes?
den my ankle veri hot sia..
hahas..den after dat got apply dis sticky sticky stuff
den suddenly lyk burning lidat.
den wrapped it up.
whao scary mans

haha.but so much better already.
hav to put the thingy dere for two days
sunday hav to go back n take it out le.
scared dat by den my ankle lyk
jus imported from hongkong lyk dat.
wahahahs.

anyways.dun tink dats the end
still hav to eat medicine!
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
and i hav to say
the medicine sucks
im serious!
sighhh!!

their tablets are lyk..BIGGGGG
and so rough!!
i put the tablet on my tongue.
den i dunno how to swallow!!
i drank half a cup of water jus to get it to my throat.
den another half to get in down my throat.
ahhhhhh.
horrible!
gosh.
the worst thing is
i hav to eat TWO tablets.
twice a day.
oh man!! mental and physical torture+abuse!!

goshhhhh.right now
time to take the medicine already.
AHHHHH.
*pengx.

wish me R.I.P. please?

*sighhhhx

x.X

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home