hope; aspire; desires; dreams;

Thursday, February 15

CHEEERS (:
i can finally see my blog. like again.
yeah not kidding, it keeps hiding from me lah.

okay so well, vday was pretty fun in mj luhs.
with the exception of the angel-mortal game since my selfish, irritating angel did not bother to give me ANYTHING at all.

so you can guess, she's a girl. like eh, irritating leh! at least i gave my mortal sth NICE.
gosh. oh well. whatever.


anyway it was fun bringing the cookies amanda, michelle, liying and i baked to school luh,
and it was niceeeee okay ;D hehs!
distributed sweets & stuff and ate them during tutorials or lectures luh (:
managed to save some cookies for the canoe ppl.


water training!
sprinting, so :DDDD
we had pizzzzaaaaaaaaaaaa from ms lim! HEHS!
but not after we did 100 push ups tho.
oh well.
used T2,couldnt carry. so carried T1 with stephanie.
i even got a blue black from carrying it on my shoulder okay,


fine stop laughing =x


then later it was dinner at j8
and shopped for like ten mins with huiping and josh just to get her paperclips. lol!
so we took the dreadful 58 back to pasir ris but it was so fun talking with them ;D
ayes. so that was my vday! with my canoe boat. hurs.
and nonetheless with my super fun friends(:


so i reached home at 10 30pm and quickly bathed, rushed proposal for mmm and slept at like1 plus i think. haha.

um so today was a super loooooong day again. pretty fun though it was so tiring!
oh well ;D
im lazy to continue again!
how many ppl actaully read anw since i update lesser and lesser? heh.


and ps, no no no i do not have a sister in mj.
much lesser one whose name rhymes with mine eh.
haha.


bye (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home