hope; aspire; desires; dreams;

Thursday, July 27

VICTORY!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
[dont worry. keep reading. I AM NOT CRAZY!]


i would like to express my utmost thanks to the prankster who TRIED terribly at pranking ME. a really PRIVATE one in fact.
mainly for raising my self esteem.
like HELLO.I PRANKED YOU! HAHAHAHA!


I PRANKED YOU.I PRANKED YOU.I PRANKED YOU.I PRANKED YOU.I PRANKED YOU.I PRANKED YOU.I PRANKED YOU.I PRANKED YOU.I PRANKED YOU.I PRANKED YOU.I PRANKED YOU.I PRANKED YOU.I PRANKED YOU.I PRANKED YOU.I PRANKED YOU.I PRANKED YOU.I PRANKED YOU.I PRANKED YOU.I PRANKED YOU.I PRANKED YOU!!


call for all you want! waste your phone batt!
waste your electricity bills! waste your energy!
and BEST OF ALL,go waste away the measely brain cells that you have left!
oh wait, you know. i never believed that people could have empty skulls.
and now, i know of one life example! oh, what a discovery! HURHURHURHUR!


whatever to you! cos i could easily press that REJECT button just 0.001 secs after you call.
i am waiting by my handphone now. BRING IT ON. call me lah.
i'll be glad to press that RED phone button! WHEEEEEEE.


come on, tell me, are there REALLY such brainless people?
aint it obvious that i have pranked you? call me, i reject right away!
instant reaction you know! HAHAHA!


i really CANNOT imagine the stupidity you are feeling when you got REJECTED/PRANKED by the one you actually want to prank!HA!!what irony.



WHOOOSH im getting air headed now. HEHS.
thanks once again for raising my confidence!

oh. a piece of advice: please try to prank people who are closest to your IQ level?
(well, although everyone else's is a mile higher than YOURS)
its no fun when you get pranked back, dude!

[god, you give me SUCH an adrenaline rush! i am so sensitifve to my handphone now(: ]

and HERE is the special msg i have for you today my dearest prankster! :

NANNY NANNY POOO POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

NANNY NANNY POOO POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
NANNY NANNY POOO POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

PBBFFFFFFFFFFFFT!!!

this event marked in history: THE SWEET VICTORY!

(ooh.i suddenly feel my literature improving! yipeeeeees!)

WAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA! xDDDDDDDDDDDDD


i feel gooooooooood! nanananananananana!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home