hope; aspire; desires; dreams;

Friday, June 9

its been ages- -once again, i think so.


well.
im in a mood for screaming today.dont know la.
not as in angry-screaming. but-ahh-you know.yadayada-
maybe its just me.i've a feeling im gonna die with lotsa regrets. hurhur!

rarh anws my neighbour is partying like MADDDD.
and that house is like SO far away. but the music is right in my ears.
no it isn't that bad, even though the music sucks?
dont even know what music that is. its not disco kind. its not singing kind.
its not the sway-to-the-music kind. its some wierd kind lah whatever!
its just this guy's voice that's amplified many many many times lah.
suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuper irritating.
but they're partying! oh man. cool lah.
like, thanks so much for making me jealous!hmph


RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

okay.
i think i need to TALK now.
hmm. shall trying talking to myself for now.
someone give me a smile.


shall get into the bath and wash all this away. yay.
the best solution.
see you.

you feed me with loads of crap i find it hard to digest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home