hope; aspire; desires; dreams;

Thursday, March 23

THANKS for all the tags(: <3



umm well i have to admit that sharon, june and ellice are really sweet.
cos they made this for me [:


Image hosting by Photobucket


I LOVE IT. superbly cutesy lah. so sweet la! (((x
thanks for the FANTASY that jay would be dying to celebrate with me LOL.

and also thanks to those to simple wished me
and those really thoughtful ones who gave me MEGA stuff,
-like the ultra big pink thing? (poor hannah..)
or just small, nice and sweet stuff.
hhaha. its like vday? one whole freaking bag of chocs.
suddenly this yr everyone wants to make me MEGA overweight lah.


anw it wasnt like a GREAT week or what cos i think the lessons really bore us to death.
plus we did 12 rounds of running. luckily no more muscle aches today. hurhur.


hmm okay i shall go play my game. heh. C:


and then do lots of A MATHS. *ooof.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home